Ski shore Austin

I live on the lake and there is a resterant  called ski shores. You can drive there but it’s confusing, I only know how to get there by boat. When you arrive, there is a few docks for the boats to fit into, otherwise you can tie your boat up on the side.

I always insist on bringing my two dogs, Leo and Shadow. I think that’s the only ski shores there is. I love ski shores because it’s really laid back and fun. It’s really just a burger place. Not formal. There’s hoses that stay on a trickle. So the side walk isn’t burning up. Its a life saver, really.

However, one of the greatest things I found at ski shores as a kid was the video games in the back. They were those older machines like Pac man and the asteroid game. They costed 25 cents and get new high scores every week. I remember one time my brother scratched his high score on the side of the pac man machine. There’s probably a higher score now though.

Austin has a lot of really awesome places, but I think ski shores is the best. There is only like 2 rules and they are don’t go onto the kitchen and stay on the property. I think I love ski shores so much because I grew up going there. And I wanna keep going there.

Read 1 comment

1. “They were those older machines like Pac man and the asteroid game. They costed 25 cents and get new high scores every week. I remember one time my brother scratched his high score on the side of the pac man machine.”

These details about Ski Shores helped me see the place, and they helped me realize how much fun you and your brother must have had there over the years. I’m glad you took the time to include them.